Book in with Jackie Lynam at or look on the Contact page and book in through the website.



📁 General News 🕔17.March 2020
Well we were hoping to run this weekend at Grittenham, but after Boris’s announcement yesterday it appears we have no choice but to cancel the meeting.
We haven’t made the decision half-heartedly, but we cannot risk the safety of our riders if we cannot have full medical cover or the use of any local hospitals, and the last thing we want to do is overstretch the NHS who are obviously under a lot of strain anyway due to the virus. All we can hope for is that the government support those who are dealing with this situation.
As a club we will continue to adhere to government recommendations and unfortunately this means that as it stands today, we will not be running any meetings for the foreseeable future.  We do not know how long the virus will affect everyday life, but we hope to start our season as soon as possible.
We can hopefully add extra meetings onto the end of our racing year to enable riders to enjoy a full season, this we will obviously confirm as soon as we can.
In the meantime, we ask that everyone looks after themselves, and hopefully everyone remains safe and well.
Fingers crossed this will end soon and normality will prevail!
Share this article with friends